Monday, May 7, 2012

Prom

I do not think prom is over-rated, some people do, but I find prom as a night where we can get all dressed up and go dancing. It's a night where you can get away from the house, parents, and siblings and just have some fun. For me, prom went very well. I had a lot of fun from the beginning at dinner all the way to when we were leaving from after prom. I think the best part was getting to go to after prom afterwards. Gabrielle, Chad, and I got to after prom early so we was able to be the only ones to try out the lazer tag first. Also we got to go do the minute to win it activity before everyone got there. I got to play 3 on 3 basketball and dodgeball, which was very cool. In the end I won some prizes first for the minute to win it and then when our names were drawn off. Also when I went to dinner before prom I got my bill payed for. It was just Catherine and I at Brownies eating, she was in her graduation dress and I was in my prom dress, we asked for a box for the rest of our pizza and the waitress came back and told us someone else picked up the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment