Monday, May 14, 2012

How I feel about the seniors leaving in a week.

I am going to miss some of the seniors next week. I am good friends with a lot of them. I am glad that they are moving on to bigger and better things though. Also this means in a week I will soon be a senior and that feeling is a very scary feeling. I know that soon I will need to start looking and preparing for college. I need to start looking for scholarships. What is the scariest is knowing that in a year it will be me leaving and being done with school. I will be going on to college to persue my career and I will be out in the real world. It is definately going to be different being a senior because every moment next year that I have in school will be my last. There will be no more high school sports and activities. I will have to move on into something different and hopefully better.

No comments:

Post a Comment