Monday, April 23, 2012

Facebook ..... What is all the fuss?

I do have a facebook but I don't use it very often. I may use it once a week if I am lucky. For the most part I will go months without being on it. I mostly use my facebook to stay in touch with relatives and to see what other people are up to. So many people have to be on facebook because they get addicted to it. They start making status's and soon enough they start putting everything they are doing on facebook. They wan't other's to know what they are doing and they want to feel important. I think that older teenagers and adults should be the only one's using facebook.

Three positive aspects of Facebook
 1. You can stay in touch with friends that have moved away.
 2. You can talk to your relatives that you haven't seen in a while and figure out what they are up to.
 3. You can share pictures with your friends of you and them in sports or hanging out together.

Three negative aspects of Facebook
 1. People become very addicted to facebook.
 2. People put to much information on the internet.
 3. People worry more about making status's and seeing what others are doing, then paying attention to the things they are doing at the time.

Yes people can have hundered's of friends on facebook. You can add whoever you want to your facebook. I wouldn't consider all of them your friends though. I would say they are people you may talk to once in a while or they may just be people that you know but have never talked to.

No comments:

Post a Comment